Saturday, May 18, 2013

Kim Kardashian tan jumpsuit and cage heels 'look for less'











Photos by Eli W

Get the look
Jumpsuit: Forever 21 (sold out) super cute option (here)
Heels: (sold out) in love with these (here)
Necklace: H&M
Rings: Forever 21 (here)

Just Kim's Givenchy cage heels: $665

I was in love with this outfit of Kim Kardashian's when I first saw it, down to her cage Givenchy heels. Love this look for spring. As far as the necklace I first spotted a similar look on project runway when winner Michelle made a one for one of her looks. I was beyond over the moon about the necklace but it wasn't for sale anywhere. I then went into an H&M weeks later and saw this version. I just love the fringe look and really makes this Kim K look my own version. 

25 comments:

  1. Thank you so much sweetie for following my blog. :) I find yours super inspiring so I followed you back. <3

    Kisses from Finland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in that jumpsuit,
    and I'm loving your cage heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the caged heels, great look!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit recreation is spot on! Great job.
    much love,
    Bow + Arrows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recreation! Looks just like her's!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jumpsuit! follow you now back xjes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. the necklace is simply amazing <3
    love your style <<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! really appreciate you taking the time to comment

      Delete
  8. Love that jumpsuit, that necklace is not my style but the heels those I'd love to add to my closet :D

    Xx

    Liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the feedback. the shoes are pretty fab

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much. following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing shoes <3 awesome outfit!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bag and shoes! This look is amazing!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shot! Heels are gorgeous! I am following you follow me back :)
    http://tugbates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the neon and colorful accessories!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much for your lovely comment!
    I follow you now on bloglovin!
    If you want we can follow each other on facebook!
    Let me know! :)

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    ReplyDelete

comments