Friday, February 7, 2014

TULLE SKIRT & BOW PUMPS (FUN AND FLIRTY VALENTINE'S DAY OUTFIT)









Denim top (sold out) similar here I tulle skirt in blush by space 46 I bow pumps from shoedazzle similar pumps by Badgley Mischka I heart midi ring similar ring I Asos metallic handbag

Happy friday everyone!
These is the second outfit idea for valentine's day. The first was for a sexy night out posted here, black lacey dress with a touch of red in the earrings. This one is more fun and flirty, also great for a night out on the town. Depending on your man or maybe how long you have been together than you can choose appropriately. My husband was all about the black lacey dress but what girl can't resist tulle with satin bow shoes and pearls to boot. Hope this helps to give some great ideas for valentines day. I hope to have one more outfit to show

Thanks for stopping by and keep smiling, 
Kiki Simone







24 comments:

  1. nice look ;)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt and shirt looks absolutely amazing together ! :) LOVING The outfit ! :)
    I recently started a new blog so feel free to come and check it out maybe leave some feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment. love the blog, following :)

      Delete
  3. You look so so so wonderful *_*

    x Maria
    Win your favourite item from Oasap on my blog
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute outfit for valentines day! I really love the skirt/pearls combo.

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look. Love the handbag.
    Let me know if you want to follow each other.
    www.allthingsdesirable.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't resist the different color metals

      Delete
  6. Lovely outfit! Such a pretty skirt!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tulle! This paired with the denim and bow pumps is PERFECT!
    Have a great week ahead!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/2014/02/stacked-bracelets-dainty-wrist-dead/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so girly and pretty! I love how your tulle is a shimmery blush pink; it reminds me of ballerina costumes.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't resist this blush color either

      Delete
  9. LOVE the tulle skirt and you gave styled it just perfectly! A very cute outfit :)

    xx
    http://hunter-rose1.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. dare, want to follow each other in facebook?
    https://www.facebook.com/Blog.DailyLife

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, stunning outfit. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this!! I'm a huge fan of tulle and chambray, so this outfit is perfect. I love how you paired the more casual chambray shirt with the skirt. It's a really nice contrast. The tulle skirt is so girly and fun. Love the heels as well. The bows are so pretty! This is definitely a great option for something girly for Valentines! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I just couldn't resist this tulle skirt and the bow shoes just seemed like a natural match.

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous look , loving the skirt <3

    Miriam
    www.miriamsefcikova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! space46boutique has the best tulle skirts

      Delete

comments