Thursday, September 25, 2014

ALL ABOUT SHEER








Photos by Eli W

ASOS dress I Shoedazzle heels I ASOS clutch I Chanel cell phone case I Kenneth Jay Lane earrings here in green I 

Happy thursday everyone!
Fall is officially here and so is the rain in Seattle. I found this dress and thought it would be perfect for all the upcoming holidays or date night of course. There is so many options. I couldn't resist the sheer panels and the fun/flirty skater skirt. Im all about black and white so these shoes were a perfect pick for me, loving the braiding on the side. The color block clutch goes without saying, goes great with any look. Now for my new, the Chanel cell phone case, looks similar to the well known lego Chanel clutch. I couldn't resist getting it and it has an amazing detachable gold chain so it can be worn on the shoulder. 
I hope everyone is having a good week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kiki Simone

4 comments:

  1. awesome shoes ]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a spectacular look Kiki, I am in love with that dress!
    You look stunning and your accessories are so fabulous:)

    Enjoy a great day hun,

    xx Tamara ChloƩ

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look amazing in LBD, the dress has such amazing details
    your shoes are fab too
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skater skirt and the cool panels, place artfully where they should be! Great look, love the bag and Chanel phone cover, and the shoes are simply gorgeous!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments