Friday, November 28, 2014

ALL BUNDLED UP








Photos by Eli W

Sweater: Want my look 'Joanna' Sweater in olive
Tee: long sleeve black t-shirt similar top
Legging: Vince Camuto leggings
Boots: Givenchy fold-over shark lock knee hight boots get the similar look for less here
Handbag: Shoedazzle (sold out) similar handbag
Bracelet: Hermes cuff, love this bracelet for less
Ring: cage ring from ASOS
Nails: Essie 'Angora Cardi'

Happy friday everyone! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. I found this website and it has become my new obsession at wantmylook.com. This sweater is so unique and comfy, the zipper can zip from the top or the bottom with nice big pockets in the fronts and my favorite part is the hood. My other obsession is these boots, they have a hidden wedge on them for height but look like flat boots. The best part is they are amazingly comfy. They are pricy but there are many looks for less options. They are a must have. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone


4 comments:

  1. This sweater is just fabulous Kiki, I love the color and chunky knit!
    You look gorgeous as always!

    Happy weekend xx Tamara ChloƩ

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoes ;-))

    xoxo

    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making furniture design. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sheds cover. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

comments