Friday, March 6, 2015

ALL ABOUT THE PINK BOW HEELS









Photos by Eli W

BLANKNYC Faux leather jacket / ASOS striped skater dress love this dress option / Pink cross body bag (sold out) love this bag and this bag / Bow heels in fuchsia love these heels for a cheaper option / Kaiio bow bra strap in rose gold worn as a necklace / ASOS rose gold spike rings (sold out) love this butterfly ring / nail polish 'mint candy apple' / sunnies are Zerouv

Happy friday everyone!
I have been trying to find the perfect look to wear these pink bow heels with. Im a big fan of black and white so I went to one of my favorite striped dresses. I just happened to have a handbag that is almost the same color, both for that pop of color in my black and white look. This vegan leather jacket I have been obsessing over since I saw it in Nordstroms the beginning of fall. I love all the detailed stitching and functional zippers. I love mixing soft and hard looks in one. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone

1 comment:

comments