Thursday, March 19, 2015

LACE UP PUMPS AND PINK COAT







Photos by Eli W

Forever 21 distressed denim (sold out) love this option / ASOS fitted shirt / J.O.A. Single button Car coat in baby pink / Christian Louboutin Impera laser cut pumps (sold out) great option for a 'look for less' here / Louis Vuittion Damier Azur (design sold out) love this handbag option / Chanel pearl brooch /  

Happy thursday everyone!
We had some serious rain this last weekend which lead me to find shelter for photos. Since it was cold out it was the perfect chance to wear my new pink coat. I love the bubble gum pink color, the single snap closure, and the big pockets. I wanted it to be the focus of the look so I went with blue jeans and a simple button down shirt. These lace up shoes are the perfect nude and I couldn't resist the laser cut details. These are defiantly some of my favorite pieces in my closet. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone


3 comments:

  1. amazing coat and shoes :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your oversized coat, the shoes are amazing
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeatydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

comments