Friday, July 17, 2015

FEELING MINTY








Photos by Eli W

ASOS drop waist shift dress  / ASOS velvet clutch bag / Shoedazzle Lace up heels / Kendra Scott necklace / Perry Street Jean Earrings courtesy of Rocksbox / House of Harlow 1960 Geodesic 
bangle courtesy of Rocksbox or here

Happy friday everyone!
This dress is super comfy and perfect for a busy week or weekend fun. I love the fun/flirty color with the added ruffle touch, perfect for summer. I wanted to contrast the mint dress and these purple pieces added the touch I was looking for. The lace up heels add a sporty feel to the fun laid back dress. An oversized clutch is one of my favorite pieces, it can go day to night. Finally this stunning Kendra Scott necklace is one of my new favorite pieces I recently added to my jewelry closet. It can be worn as I am or double wrapped for a shorter style. 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Kiki Simone

2 comments:

  1. so pretty pics; _))


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely loving the color combo Kiki! How daring and sophisticated!
    That dress is just soooo cute and girly.

    Enjoy a great start of the new week hun!

    Kisses Tamara CloƩ

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments