Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BALLERINA FLATS & MINT PARTYSKIRT









Photos by Eli W

Top: ASOS Victoriana top
Skirt: mint midi-skirt by PARTYSKIRTS
Shoes: Lace up ballerinas in nude by ZARA
Clutch: ASOS nude clutch (sold out) similar

Happy tuesday everyone!
I have been in florida on vacation for the past week so I got a little behind in my posts. Eli and I have been at the beach and Universal Studios, now Disneyworld for a week. Follow me on Instagram at kikisimonefashion for current pictures of my trip. Fall weather got my thinking about all the upcoming holiday parties and this mint green party skirt is perfect. I got these lace up ballerina flats, perfect for a casual day look or a dress up evening look. To help dress up the look further I added this lace top and laser cut out clutch. For jewelry I went to my favorite spot, Rocksbox, use code kikisimonefashionxoxo for one month FREE. I got these beautiful earrings & bracelet from there. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone



2 comments:

  1. such a pretty fall outfit, love the shoes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that skirt Kiki. I love how you paired it with the ballerina flats.
    You look absolutely gorgeous! <3

    xx Tamara ChloƩ

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments